This is a very light and refreshing dessert especially for the hot summer.
- ¾ cup vanilla flavored low fat yogurt
- ¼ cup 1% milk
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 4 oz strawberries
- ½ cup water
- Lightly grease 4 ramekins
- Beat yogurt and milk together
- Add gelatin to boiling water and dissolve completely
- Add the dissolved gelatin to yogurt mixture and beat well
- Pour them into ramekins and refrigerate for about 2 – 3 hours or until set
- In a saucepan add water and strawberries and cook for about 10 minutes
- Mash the strawberries with the back of the spoon
To un mould, place the ramekins on a hot towel (towel dipped in hot water and squeezed out) and un mould on a serving plate. Top with fruit topping.