- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup diced fresh apples
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- Boil water in a saucepan and once water starts boiling add oats, chopped apple, raisins, cranberries, and salt.
- Cook for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Add milk and cook further until oatmeal is thick and creamy.
- Transfer to two bowls and stir about 2 tablespoons of agave nectar to each bowl.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serves: 2
Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens website (http://www.bhg.com)