- ¼ cup Chia seed
- 1 ¼ cups soy milk (or milk, almond milk etc.)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Cashew nuts chopped into small pieces.
- Mix first three ingredients together in a bowl and refrigerate for about 5-6 hours or overnight
- To serve, add Chia seed pudding to serving bowls and spoon blueberry sauce over the pudding.
- Sprinkle cashew nuts
- To make the blueberry sauce, bring blueberries, water and sugar to boil and then lower the flame and simmer until blueberries are cooked and sauce thickens (about 10-15 minutes)
- Serves: 4 servings
You can serve the pudding with other sauces as well such as strawberry, raspberry etc.