With the arrival of spring and summer, fresh fruits and veggies will be abundant in the market. I love home made freshly pressed juice from fresh fruits and veggies.
- 1 small beet (the size of a small lemon)
- 2 apples (I used granny smith since I like the tartness of this apple)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh red grapes
- Wash grapes a couple of times
- Cut off the fibrous bottom of beets. Scrub thoroughly and chop in to chunks.
- Wash apple and cut them into slices.
- Add all the fruits and veggies to the juicer.
- Makes 2 glasses of juice.