- Butter for greasing
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 tablespoons walnuts chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter softened
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease about 4 custard cups and set aside (it depends on the size of the cup)
- Lightly beat egg whites and beat in pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, and pumpkin spice mix
- Divide pudding into custard cups.
- In a separate bowl mix together brown sugar, butter, and walnuts
- Sprinkle over the pudding
- Place custard cups in a baking pan. Pour water for about an inch to the baking pan
- Place in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes or pudding is set and firm to touch.