- 1/3 cup Quinoa
- 3 tablespoons slivered almond lightly toasted
- 2 cups baby Arugula
- 1 horseradish (red)
- 2 large strawberries
- ½ cup chopped cucumber (¼ inch cubes)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon red wine vinegar
- crumbled feta cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions. Let cool to room temperature
- Thinly slice strawberries and radish
- In a salad bowl mix cooked Quinoa, tomatoes and Arugula. Add olive oil, red wine vinegar salt, and black pepper and mix well
- Divide salad into 3 dishes and garnish with strawberries and radish.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds and feta cheese.
- Yields: 3 servings
Source: Chelvi’s Original.